Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Post

This is my first post, and as you can notice, I'm an Andrew Bird Fan. I have named this blog to one of my favorite songs from him, that's "The Naming of Things" for you. Where's the "Last Goodbye" part? If you know your music you'll figure it out, but hey, I won't spoil for everyone.

What got in my mind to name my blog like that?

Nothing!

Hahaha.

Don't even bother trying logic with me.

Anyway the high point of this song is when the instruments go up, they'll dim out to nothingness, and then, WOW, that very cool violin break. Pretty much held up the whole song.

Uh, I tried this blog because Friendster Blogs don't permit music and such to be posted on the pages, unless I think if you pay up for premium, which I'm not doing by the way. Oh, and about Friendster, I have an account there, feel free to check out my site, and if you like maybe we could be friends and such.

So there, First Post!

No comments: